Lemon Fish with Crispy Dill
This recipe is a favourite in our house, we head to our local Harvest Market to buy our fresh fish, if you're ever in Launceston make sure you check the market out you'll find lots of local fresh produce, flowers and food, oh and great coffee!
This recipe is another one out of my Donna Hay recipe book.
You will need:
4 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
3 cloves garlic, thickly sliced
2 large green chilies, seeds removed and chopped
2 tablespoons shredded lemon zest
4 6 oz firm white fish fillets, halved
sea salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, extra
2 cups dill sprigs
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat.
- Add the butter, oil, garlic, chili, and lemon and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2–3 minutes or until soft.
- Increase the heat to medium, sprinkle the fish with salt, pepper and cook for 2–3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Heat the extra oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook the dill in small batches for 1–2 minutes or until crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Top the fish with the crispy dill and serve with lemon wedges.
We like to eat ours with green beans and roasted potato.