Bringing rich flavors to the great outdoors, this mouthwatering collection of recipes by Sarah Glover evokes the sights, smells, and tastes of the Australian wilderness.
Sarah Glover loves to cook, whether it's on the edge of a windswept cliff, in a clearing in the forest, or on a sandy stretch of beach. Although she's made a career as a chef in Australia and New York City, her heart lives outdoors. Filled with gorgeous photographs from the shores of Tasmania and beaches of Sydney to the mountains of Australia's east coast, this cookbook shares her recipes and secrets to inspire others to cook and eat outside. She offers tips for preparing food over an open flame as well as a list of basic outdoor cooking equipment. Anyone who thinks camping food begins and ends with coffee and toasted marshmallows will be surprised to discover how easy it is to create a stunning four-course meal with a few pots and one fire. From solid staples like tender roast chicken and potatoes to dinner-party-worthy kumquat bellinis and quail with truffles, Glover sets the stage for any kind of outdoor experience. Her recipes are simple and straightforward-often involving only a handful of ingredients-and her instructions are breezy and clear. Whether it's a quiet retreat in nature or a dawn-to-dusk beach party, Sarah Glover has a menu that will satisfy your hunger for fresh, modern food eaten in the great outdoors.
Sarah Glover has worked as a chef and pastry chef in Tasmania, Sydney, and New York City. In 2017, she launched an incredibly successful Kickstarter to produce Wild for the Australian market. She founded and currently runs the cookie company, Bondi Bikkies in her home city of Sydney, Australia.
335 colour illustrations
- A flat rate of $10 shipping is charged on all orders within Australia.
- Orders will be dispatched within 24 hours of placement or next business day.
- Any orders over $150 are shipped free of charge
- Orders are shipped via Australia Post
- In most cases orders will be received within 3-7 business days of shipping.
If for any reason an item is not what you expected, the wrong colour or size, or you have simply changed your mind, it can be returned for an exchange or credit note (valid for 3 months). Please note that an item will only be accepted for exchange or credit note under the following conditions:
- The item is unused, unworn and in brand new condition with packaging intact and the original labels attached.
- A copy of a valid receipt is included with the return.
- The item is returned within 14 days of the original receipt
- Please note that all conditions must be strictly adhered to in regards to returns and exchanges otherwise they will not be accepted under any conditions