No doubt about it, Rolex is a chronometric legend. The company was founded in 1905 by Hans Wilsdorf, a Bavarian marketing genius who focused on innovation. Watch enthusiasts have Wilsdorf to thank for many outstanding models and technical advances, including the first officially-certified wristwatches, the waterproof Oyster housing, the Datejust, and sports watches like the Submariner dive'’s watch, which dates back more than fifty years.
Although this book gives the company's incredible tradition its due, it also devotes ample space to the present. Crafted in-house to exacting specifications, Rolex's breadth of timepieces combine the utmost in sophisticated luxury with advanced precision. All this and much more is yours to enjoy in the third volume of the successful The Watch Book series.
Gisbert L Brunner, born in 1947, has been working with wristwatches, pendulum clocks, and other precision timekeeping instruments since 1964. During the quartz watch crisis in the 1970s, he discovered a new love for mechanical timepieces as well. His talent and passion for collecting chronographs led him to publish his first articles on the subject in magazines, including GQ, ZEIT Magazin, and Chronos, in the 1980s. He has since written more than twenty books about every aspect of the field.
- A flat rate of $10 shipping is charged on all orders within Australia.
- Orders will be dispatched within 24 hours of placement or next business day.
- Any orders over $150 are shipped free of charge
- Orders are shipped via Australia Post
- In most cases orders will be received within 3-7 business days of shipping.
If for any reason an item is not what you expected, the wrong colour or size, or you have simply changed your mind, it can be returned for an exchange or credit note (valid for 3 months). Please note that an item will only be accepted for exchange or credit note under the following conditions:
- The item is unused, unworn and in brand new condition with packaging intact and the original labels attached.
- A copy of a valid receipt is included with the return.
- The item is returned within 14 days of the original receipt
- Please note that all conditions must be strictly adhered to in regards to returns and exchanges otherwise they will not be accepted under any conditions