Born in Madrid, Lorenzo Castillo is a prestigious interior designer and decorator known for his classic, fresh and eclectic taste. An exquisite antiquarian, historian and art dealer, he is passionate about mixing the classical with the contemporary, thus creating unique environments through the use of the essential and the simple. In this sense, he claims that interior design should be "the transformation of interiors into liveable spaces appropriate to each individual's personality".
As one of the foremost designers today, he has carried out projects all over the world, from the Dominican Republic to Florence and New York, among other cities. He has designed and decorated houses, hotels, restaurants and shops. One of his most emblematic projects is the design of the Loewe shops in Madrid, Hong Kong and Shanghai. His latest projects include the refurbishment of a small 17th-century palace in the Lavapiés neighbourhood of Madrid, where the designer lives, one of the best examples of his unique style.
This coffee-table book devoted exclusively to his professional career is illustrated with photographs of nine of his most important projects taken by Manolo Yllera.
200 colour images
- A flat rate of $10 shipping is charged on all orders within Australia.
- Orders will be dispatched within 24 hours of placement or next business day.
- Any orders over $150 are shipped free of charge
- Orders are shipped via Australia Post
- In most cases orders will be received within 3-7 business days of shipping.
If for any reason an item is not what you expected, the wrong colour or size, or you have simply changed your mind, it can be returned for an exchange or credit note (valid for 3 months). Please note that an item will only be accepted for exchange or credit note under the following conditions:
- The item is unused, unworn and in brand new condition with packaging intact and the original labels attached.
- A copy of a valid receipt is included with the return.
- The item is returned within 14 days of the original receipt
- Please note that all conditions must be strictly adhered to in regards to returns and exchanges otherwise they will not be accepted under any conditions