Atelier Crenn is the debut cookbook of Dominique Crenn, the first female chef in America to be awarded two Michelin stars—and arguably the greatest female chef in the country. This gorgeous book traces Crenn's rise from her childhood in France to her unprecedented success with her own restaurant, Atelier Crenn, in San Francisco. Crenn's food is centered around organic, sustainable ingredients with an unusual, inventive, and always stunning presentation. To put it simply, Crenn's dishes are works of art. Her recipes reflect her poetic nature with evocative names like "A Walk in the Forest," "Birth," and "The Sea."
Even the dishes that sound familiar, like Fish and Chips, or Broccoli and Beef Tartare, challenge the expected with their surprising components and her signature creative plating. This impressive and beautiful cookbook by a chef who is often the only woman to be mentioned in the same breath with other culinary giants is bound to captivate the food world.
Dominique Crenn is the first American woman chef to earn two Michelin stars. Raised in France, Chef Crenn opened her restaurant, Atelier Crenn, in San Francisco. She has appeared on the Today show, Iron Chef America, The Next Iron Chef, and Top Chef.
Author: CRENN, DOMINIQUE
Publication date: 01/03/2017
Dimension: 279mm X 229mm
- A flat rate of $10 shipping is charged on all orders within Australia.
- Orders will be dispatched within 24 hours of placement or next business day.
- Any orders over $150 are shipped free of charge
- Orders are shipped via Australia Post
- In most cases orders will be received within 3-7 business days of shipping.
If for any reason an item is not what you expected, the wrong colour or size, or you have simply changed your mind, it can be returned for an exchange or credit note (valid for 3 months). Please note that an item will only be accepted for exchange or credit note under the following conditions:
- The item is unused, unworn and in brand new condition with packaging intact and the original labels attached.
- A copy of a valid receipt is included with the return.
- The item is returned within 14 days of the original receipt
- Please note that all conditions must be strictly adhered to in regards to returns and exchanges otherwise they will not be accepted under any conditions